Tuesday, August 22, 2006

trackback series | no. 2

WaCkY

To be wacky is to be me. being wacky is probably one the best things that i really enjoy. i feel that being wacky is really normal, so me. so what exactly is being wacky? hmmm... give-up! i dont know.

this photo was taken during kalai's wacky day last year. seen here is xtian (my roomate before) wearing a red chinese costume and me, wearing white longsleeves shirt with red tie and maroon thinggy (ughhh.. i dont know what you call it). both xtian and me are using the 'shimmering ladies bag' (but we are living in a unisexual world, duh! or who cares if it is for men/women for as long as it looks good) which xtian thought was something really beautiful until he realized it was a ladies bag. xtian owns them and i just borrowed it from him. the bags were placed in a paper bag and then auctioned so xtian never knew what was inside. hahahaha. what better way to make use out of it but during the wacky day!



{/Pluto got paranoid at around 2:22 PM} :: permalink ::

4 Comments:

Blogger remrick said...

nice pic, you roommates look good together... hehe... but could we please stop reminiscing about Kalai? I wanna forget about a few things... c",)

4:05 PM  
Blogger INIDORO said...

wacky^7!!

a total of seven wacky's on this post!

wacky! wacky! wacky!

i miss my old friends...

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Room mate, I miss you na talaga.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

I like your trackback series... I may do that one day when I've run out of things to say... Hmmmm....

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home