Monday, May 08, 2006

basement.

the question of whether or not i miss the basement in kalai is still an elusive creature that haunts me everytime i sleep at night.

honestly, until now, i don't know the answer.

though i know that i do partly miss it there are just some things that are so so so irritating that somehow overpowers the good things that happened to me.
for one, i miss my roomate. i miss the time when wakes me up and tells me that i have a class. i also miss the times when i would open the door and see that my bedsheet has been arranged again (gosh, i really have a hard time fixin that bedsheet).

i also miss some people (i know you know who you are, i hope?!).

i miss the CAs, those crazy meetings in the entertainment complex otherwise known as the simple tambayan.

but just yesterday, i finnally found the answer to this seemingly elusive question.

i do miss the basement.
and that, there are basically two questions to be answered:
1. whether i miss the basement or not?
2. whether some people left a mark on you?

and the answer for the second question is another story.





{/Pluto got paranoid at around 1:33 PM} :: permalink ::

4 Comments:

Blogger remrick said...

why the misgivings? it need not be asked. you do miss the basement, even if there were some 'unpleasant' memories...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

reminiscing OUR basement memories gives me a grand pain in the ass. miss you pluts. *sobs*

4:34 PM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

Heck, I miss the basement, and I'm not even a basement boy. ;p

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi room mate?

Di ba you have class today? Why are you still here?

Hahahaha

Missing you *sigh*

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home